I'm a programmer and I want to help

erandros

Hi, my name is erandros, I'm 27 and I'm from Argentina.

I'm a 5 yr exp. web developer with pretty good experience in javascript but at some point in my life, I want to work as a game developer. I tried many times to do stuff, but I feel that working on my own is very tedious and lonely. I think I would much rather start by helping other people to do their stuff.

I tested different engines here and there, so I have some experience regarding games and how do they work. I'm mostly used to 2d games, but if someone wanted to show me their 3d game I'm totally ok with that.

And if I feel like "wow, I would like to collab with this guy" I'll let you know. But at the very least we get to socialize fellow gamedev/gamer and who knows maybe make friends, and if you have something done, then I can offer some feedback at least code organization wise.

And if you don't have anything done, you can contact me as well.

And from my end I can show you everytime I nail some cool shader code.

Cheers :D

• 4 weeks later...

Heya! I'm making a turn based strategy game, think of it as  Heroes of Might and Magic 3 combined with Magic: The Gathering. Also inspired by chess and mobas. It's using Phaser game engine. Official website is over here https://AncientBeast.com - has a pre-alpha prototype, which you can find the source for over here https://github.com/FreezingMoon/AncientBeast - could use some help with fixing bugs and implementing new features. Feel free to drop by our Discord server https://discord.me/ancientbeast

I'm around there on daily basis. Everyone is welcome, even if not planning on contributing code and such; really need to build a community around the project :)

Best regards,

Vali

v0.3 Dark Forest.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm a bit new to the game development scene myself.. Looking to make some new friends and people to collab with.. As well as expanding my knowings of Javascript and the Html5 canvas element.. my Github is github.com/ASXploit .. Not much on there to see.. But im working on adding more things soon .. Hopefully we can collab one day on even a simple project

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2017 at 7:36 PM, erandros said:

Hi, my name is erandros, I'm 27 and I'm from Argentina.

I'm a 5 yr exp. web developer with pretty good experience in javascript but at some point in my life, I want to work as a game developer. I tried many times to do stuff, but I feel that working on my own is very tedious and lonely. I think I would much rather start by helping other people to do their stuff.

I tested different engines here and there, so I have some experience regarding games and how do they work. I'm mostly used to 2d games, but if someone wanted to show me their 3d game I'm totally ok with that.

And if I feel like "wow, I would like to collab with this guy" I'll let you know. But at the very least we get to socialize fellow gamedev/gamer and who knows maybe make friends, and if you have something done, then I can offer some feedback at least code organization wise.

And if you don't have anything done, you can contact me as well.

And from my end I can show you everytime I nail some cool shader code.

Cheers :D

Hello,

Currently i`m working on creating a small SQL Server on managed azure platform would you like to assist me ? Please shoot me an email to [email protected].

Regards,

Adrian Gates