Cake Tower

yurezz

Haha! This is definitely a game to be proud of!

At first, I didn't quite get the point of the game, until I realized this was the game that my girlfriend always beats me at at the arcade! :P

It's a really nice concept that I enjoyed playing, very well programmed and designed.

I haven't seen too many of these games, let alone with such a nice art style :)

I tested it on my Samsung Galaxy S3 for you. After typing that mouthful of a URL I found it worked nicely, along with the sound.

My average FPS ranged from 35-50 with the lower end of the spectrum occurring when I had a lot of pieces of cake on my screen.

But it is definitely playable and is certainly enjoyable on mobile =]

Personally, I didn't quite like the fact that you didn't just remove the top and bottom toolbars', but instead made the screen smaller; and when you turn the screen to landscape it scales down to a further extent... but that is just one persons opinion! :P

It's definitely an option, and certainly won't scare any sponsors off - which you'll be raking in, I'm sure.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with it :)

Haha! This is definitely a game to be proud of!

At first, I didn't quite get the point of the game, until I realized this was the game that my girlfriend always beats me at at the arcade! :P

It's a really nice concept that I enjoyed playing, very well programmed and designed.

I haven't seen too many of these games, let alone with such a nice art style :)

I tested it on my Samsung Galaxy S3 for you. After typing that mouthful of a URL I found it worked nicely, along with the sound.

My average FPS ranged from 35-50 with the lower end of the spectrum occurring when I had a lot of pieces of cake on my screen.

But it is definitely playable and is certainly enjoyable on mobile =]

Personally, I didn't quite like the fact that you didn't just remove the top and bottom toolbars', but instead made the screen smaller; and when you turn the screen to landscape it scales down to a further extent... but that is just one persons opinion! :P

It's definitely an option, and certainly won't scare any sponsors off - which you'll be raking in, I'm sure.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with it :)

Hey, thanks a lot!  :) Will try to fix the FPS (i think there's android canvas duplication bug, so that slows down the game a lot :( )