Deltakosh

Babylon.js v3.3 - Code freeze

Hey team!

we are 2 weeks away from 3.3 release and we are entering today in code freeze mode. This means that only bug / performance fixes will be apply to the code.

As a reminder here is the what's new of this release: https://github.com/BabylonJS/Babylon.js/blob/master/dist/preview release/what's new.md

Hey team! We are about to ship 3.3 (yeahh!). Expected data is Tuesday Oct 2nd. Right after that we will block any PR for 2 weeks as we need to start adding support for modules (this will allow tree shaking!!) for 4.0.

So if you want to do a PR and get it merged please do it now so I can merge it before we start that long task :)

On 9/28/2018 at 2:13 AM, Deltakosh said:

Hey team! We are about to ship 3.3 (yeahh!). Expected data is Tuesday Oct 2nd. Right after that we will block any PR for 2 weeks as we need to start adding support for modules (this will allow tree shaking!!) for 4.0.

So if you want to do a PR and get it merged please do it now so I can merge it before we start that long task :)

Awesome, can't wait for 4.0 then.

Does changing the version to 4.0 means breaking changes? you guys are following semver?

On 9/28/2018 at 1:13 AM, Deltakosh said:

Hi @Deltakosh, can we make pull requests again?