Revenue Share Partnership with Y8.com

Ankit M

Hello,

This is Ankit from y8.com and we are looking for new developers for revenue share partnership.

we will share you minimum of 50 percent of ingame ads (gross revenue) and one of the best payment terms in the industry

if you earn 100 usd in December you can send us paypal invoice on 2nd Jan and get paid within 15 days of the invoice (wire transfer needs minimum 500 usd earning)

Regards.

Y8 Team.

@ankit_y8com 50% of gross revenue is fair so this was worth looking more closely at.  I was surprised to see at least one of our games already on y8.com - because we have not licensed any of our games to your domain.  What's the deal with IFraming content from other portals - how are you sure you have proper licensing permissions from developers wishing to share your revenue?  Do you syndicate content beyond your own domain or are all gameplays coming from within your domain?  Which territories are the majority of your players from (so I can estimate ad revenues)?  Thank you.

45 minutes ago, icp said:

Hi!

How will you promote the games?

Hi, Y8 have approx 50M monthly traffic and our algo always promote good games but we dont do any manual promotion of any game not even our own games like Hide Online, Moto x3m Series 

because we believe players should play what they like instead of  what we like ;)

5 minutes ago, b10b said:

I was surprised to see at least one of our games already on y8.com - because we have not licensed any of our games to your domain.

Hi, Can you please tell me your game name to look further, anyways we are always open to add those games also under revenue share its not limited to new games only 

7 minutes ago, b10b said:

What's the deal with IFraming content from other portals

Its like a market trend from last 20 years its not like something we build ourself, developers/publishers loves to promote their games and in case they dont they can always lock it on the domains and we will never touch them and even many games have promotion links and ads and we never do any tricks to hide or remove them but host the game as it is and in case someone is not happy we always respect DMCA. undoubtedly one of the fastest to respond on DMCA notices 

13 minutes ago, b10b said:

how are you sure you have proper licensing permissions from developers wishing to share your revenue

We will sign agreements with developers that they own the rights.

14 minutes ago, b10b said:

Do you syndicate content beyond your own domain or are all gameplays coming from within your domain

We recently stopped syndication so if you add our sdk your game wont work outside y8 network which includes y8.com/ pog.com/gamepost.com/dollmania.com 

16 minutes ago, b10b said:

Which territories are the majority of your players from (so I can estimate ad revenues)?  Thank you.

Top 3 countries are US, Philippines, Vietnam even we are the top 50 most visited website according to Alexa for Philippines and Vietnam.

• 4 weeks later...