Ladder Cube - My first little game

dehimer

• 2 weeks later...

Now free version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laddercube.free .

Please, write what wrong and bad? It is now only 0.4 version. All in future.

Two things about the Ladder Cube app available in the Play Store. 

1) The banner at the bottom says "welcom to mopub, click here to test banner" or something like that. I only saw it once because after I stopped the app and reopened it there is no banner at all.

2) In your demo video there also are purple and green blocks, but on my phone I only see white blocks and sometimes invisible blocks. I mean you can step on them with the red cube but you just can't see the blocks.

I tried it on a HTC Desire X, Android 4.1.1.Btw other than that it does run smooth and full speed.

Two things about the Ladder Cube app available in the Play Store. 

1) The banner at the bottom says "welcom to mopub, click here to test banner" or something like that. I only saw it once because after I stopped the app and reopened it there is no banner at all.

2) In your demo video there also are purple and green blocks, but on my phone I only see white blocks and sometimes invisible blocks. I mean you can step on them with the red cube but you just can't see the blocks.

I tried it on a HTC Desire X, Android 4.1.1.Btw other than that it does run smooth and full speed.

Thanks for response BdR.

Color cubes randomly generated and it changes every 15 points. At the expense of invisible cubes - it's weird. Maybe just a new color matches the color of the background?
With advertising, I do not quite deal with it. But it seems to work. Sometimes the reason for a long time does not appear. But in fact, I was happy with everything so far. For me it was a touchstone.

I am preparing a new version. There's a lot that rethought.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice game (played web version). I like that you can select the by moving the block at the title screen. There should be a bit of delay for when the game starts moving once you start, it starts so immediately that it's difficult to be prepared. It doesn't reset the game state after you lose, because of that you can only get one play out of it. Would be more addicting if it actually reset.