exported fbx to babylon model via blender not working

jothikannan

i have exported my fbx model to babylon, but while load the model in the scene with the babylon.js, the models are not working i tried more than 10 models, but only one model is working

Attached is my files

here untitled.babylon is working and iphone.babylon is not working, am struggling here on the entire day, but i can't find the problem

Anyone help me to fix it ? am beginner in blender,

sample.zip

i have exported my fbx model to babylon, but while load the model in the scene with the babylon.js, the models are not working i tried more than 10 models, but only one model is working

Are these fbx models that you imported into Blender - then exported to babylon?

Do these fbx models have an animation and a rig?

If so, what version of Blender are you using?

And as DK says be nice to look at the .blend files.

cheers, gryff :)

Your models don't have any texture? In the sample.zip file you've shared, I can only see some .babylon files. How did you test the converted babylon files? Via the Sandbox: http://www.babylonjs.com/sandbox? What do you mean "it's not working"? It's not displayed correctly or not displayed at all?

It would be great if you could use our sandbox tool and use the dev tools (via the F12 key in IE11/Chrome) to tell us if an error is logged in the console.