Mouse Movement

P4nch0

Hello, i am trying to do mouse move in ma game. I tried using 2 functions moveToXY and tweens.
 In both functions
Sprite moves after clicking but do not go to the target what i click and does not colid physically with other objects.
Can anyone help me to do it? I try and I try and not working..

You can check how it work on my page: http://www.lifetime.cba.pl

My code looks like this on tween function:

var TopDownGame = TopDownGame || {};TopDownGame.level = 'podworko';//title screen var tween;TopDownGame.Game = function(){};TopDownGame.Game.prototype = {create: function() {.................var result = this.findObjectsByType('playerStart', this.map, 'objectsLayer')this.player = this.game.add.sprite(result[0].x, result[0].y, 'player');this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.player);this.player.anchor.setTo(0.5, 0.5); this.game.input.onDown.add(moveSprite, this);},update: function(){.....},tween : false,moveSprite : function(pointer) {    if (this.tween && this.tween.isRunning)    {        this.tween.stop();    }     this.tween = this.game.add.tween(this.player).to({ x: pointer.x, y: pointer.y }, 500, Phaser.Easing.Linear.None, true);},

And like this in movetoXY function :

var TopDownGame = TopDownGame || {};TopDownGame.level = 'podworko';//title screen var tween;TopDownGame.Game = function(){};TopDownGame.Game.prototype = {create: function() {.................var result = this.findObjectsByType('playerStart', this.map, 'objectsLayer')this.player = this.game.add.sprite(result[0].x, result[0].y, 'player');this.game.physics.arcade.enable(this.player);this.player.anchor.setTo(0.5, 0.5); this.game.input.onDown.add(moveSprite, this);},update: function(){.....},moveSprite: function  (pointer) { this.game.physics.arcade.moveToXY(this.player, pointer.x, pointer.y, 60, 0);       },

Anyone have an idea how i can do mouse movement? I can't find a clear method. Thanks in Advance!

My friends Written founded solution. Its moving sprite to point where we click, but dont colide with objects, any idea why?

Must change :

this.tween = this.game.add.tween(this.player).to({ x: pointer.x, y: pointer.y }, 500, Phaser.Easing.Linear.None, true);

to this:

this.tween = this.game.add.tween(this.player).to({ x: pointer.x + this.game.camera.x, y: pointer.y + this.game.camera.y }, 500, Phaser.Easing.Linear.None, true);

Hi, i read about tween sprite dont collide with other objects and i dont know why..
Really anyone dont know? Meybe i can to tell more about problem? Have any idea? Please help, i am trying a lot of time to solve this problem and i cant move on.. I will be very grateful :)

Tween movement isn't compatible with physics based movement - it either won't work or you'll get strange effects.  To move in a way that physics would work you need to move things by giving them a velocity - they must move within the physics engine not outside of it as tweens do.  

I could be wrong, and others can correct me on this, but I think for the sort of game shown in your demo you'd be better off using a tile based movement.  For example click on a tile, if it is a valid destination use a path finding algorithm to move the sprite to it.  You're already using tiles for the background so it is just a case of working out which ones represent a non valid square.  This aspect is shown by this example: http://examples.phaser.io/_site/view_full.html?d=tilemaps&f=csv+map+collide.js&t=csv%20map%20collide there are some others also showing how to handle collisions in slightly different ways.

Thanks for answer, Yes i know aobout move using velocity, But I really want to do mouse movement in my game and i dont have idea how.
When i try normal method movetoXY my player sprite dont go to he point where i click. Meybe you know hwat is the best way to do mouse movement i my game? Meybe You Can tell me how to use this movetoXY method? Thanks in advance.

nope, when i do that it isnt working. Now on my page I have uploaded  the movetoXY of my first post and You can try working. I dont have idea why it isnt go to the point.

On the other hand can You tell me where we can use tween when it ist working with normal collide? meybe i can change something to use this tween method or do something to make method movetoxy working. I dont have any idea but i really want to do it..