The Developer Week Conference 2015 in San Fran Feb. 5 - 9?

dbawel

Hi,

Is anyone attending the Developer Week Conference in San Fran next month?  I've never attended this specific conference, and wanted to hear from anyone who has and/or will be attending this year. Any feedback would be great as I would like to know the perceived value of attending from those familiar with this - as I cannot tell from the schedule if this is a focused conference with any valuable classes for the BabylonJS community and other JavaScript tools such as node.js and WebSockets.

Are any of you brains building the BabylonJS framework holding any workshops?  Perhaps attending at all?

Please let me know if you are familiar with this conference or have any thoughts as to it's value.

Thanks,

DBawel

Hey DK,

Thanks for the heads up. :)   

So does anyone know if this might be worth attending?  My company already enrolled me, and I know little about this conference as their website appears a bit vague.   Based upon my own circumstances in which my primary focus as of now is developing within the BabylonJS framework, and utilizing ancillary tools/apps such as node.js and WebSockets. I can't yet find enough substantive seminars within the schedule (and other included content) that appears compelling enough for me to invest the travel, time, and money to attend.  It all appears a bit glossy to me; which is why I'd love to hear from anyone who may have attended previously or may have good info on this.  I'm currently scheduled to go, but thinking of cancelling as I have much work to do.

I welcome any info on this conference, and DK - what and when will you be attending as your next conference?

Cheers,

DBawel