[Completed] Sevens Dice Game

AlgoGames

Just finished adding a new dice game to Online Dice Games collection. Would like to get feedback on this new game. Mobile version of the game is also released alongside the online version.

Link to Android version:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cordova.algosevens

Web version:

http://www.playonlinedicegames.com/sevens

Curious to get feedback on how difficult or easy you find the game to finish. For example, how many reserve tiles makes it better to finish the game.

post-11659-0-16049700-1421167586.png

Very good, I like it. You should add instructions inside the game, so, if you host in another websites the players will know how to play because some website owners don't publish this information.

Also, I think it would be good if you add sounds, music and some "effects" when you reach 7 and the tiles fall. Give some polish, but overall it's very good. My best score is 105 :)

Very good, I like it. You should add instructions inside the game, so, if you host in another websites the players will know how to play because some website owners don't publish this information.

Also, I think it would be good if you add sounds, music and some "effects" when you reach 7 and the tiles fall. Give some polish, but overall it's very good. My best score is 105 :)

Thanks so much. I am definitely in for the sound effects. I am thinking about instructions inside the game. 

I have reached around the score of 270 with 15% winning rate.