parent group index not helping!

pranadevil

:(  hi buddies,

im beginning whit this marvelous framework called PHASER.

believe me i read the docs and everything in theory works fine. but in my code something is not working.

lets see;

i've been working with groups

this.group1 = game.add.group();
        this.group2 = game.add.group();
        this.group1.enableBody = true;
        this.group2.enableBody = true;
        this.group1.create(0, 20, "coin");
        this.group2.create(20, 50, "enemy");

////parent group
        this.enemies = game.add.group();
        this.enemies.enableBody = true;
        this.enemies.addAt(this.group1,0);
        this.enemies.addAt(this.group2,1);

here the parent group contents two child group at index 0 and 1 respectively.

but i cant understand why when i assign the child stored in index 0, also the index 1 is been used.

this.enemies.forEach(this.dd,this);

dd: function(enemypp)
    {

selectedEnemy = enemypp.enemypp.getAt(0);
    selectedEnemy.body.velocity.x = 60;

}

the output........ TWO sprites moving to the right at 60.   why???  
i understand im using a foreach and it iterartes the parent group, but is there a way to tell phaser to kindly only move the sprite which index is 0?

i tried using a if clause, but i dont know how to choose the first item, maybe by its name??? i dont know its syntax maybe something like if(selectedEnemy.name == "group1")....

help me please i want to continue using this incredible framework. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

@rich

i just want to pick one sprite from the parent group.

the main idea is to have a group from which i can pick different kinds of sprites. I saw many examples where a group is created and fullfilled with several sprites but from the same kind. Now i need a group in which i can store all the kinds of enemies for example.

Here like this. This example will work fine with assets from the Phaser Examples repo:

var game = new Phaser.Game(800, 600, Phaser.AUTO, 'phaser-example', { preload: preload, create: create });function preload() {    game.load.image('blue', 'assets/sprites/blue_ball.png');    game.load.image('red', 'assets/sprites/orb-red.png');    game.load.image('card', 'assets/sprites/mana_card.png');    game.load.image('hotdog', 'assets/sprites/hotdog.png');}var items;function create() {    items = game.add.group();    //  Add in a bunch of different sprites    for (var i = 0; i < 10; i++)    {        items.create(game.world.randomX, game.world.randomY, 'blue');        items.create(game.world.randomX, game.world.randomY, 'red');        items.create(game.world.randomX, game.world.randomY, 'card');    }    game.input.onDown.add(pickCard, this);}function pickCard() {    //  Here we'll get the first child from the Group who's "key" value matches "card"    var card = items.iterate('key', 'card', Phaser.Group.RETURN_CHILD);    if (card !== null)    {        //  We've got a card, so let's turn it into a hotdog        card.loadTexture('hotdog');    }}