sound problem

vCompedia

hi,

I'm using both phaserjs and popcornjs in my game (popcornjs play sounds in html audio tag). 

while playing, sometimes the phaser sounds stop working. it's recognize all the events and it's seems like the sound is plying however no sound can be heard. Once it's happen, I do not hear any phaser sound anymore (only when I refresh the game I hear them again) . popcorn (html) sounds always work. 

I thought maybe the combination of using both phaser and html to play the game audio can be the problem. any idea?

the game is divided in several parts. The first one is karaoke so I needed popcorn. The other parts are just regular levels based on the karaoke song so I used phaser.

for now, the only solution I can think about is to change all the sounds to be html audio. Obviously it will take me forever to do so, so I was trying to avoid it ..

Ok that makes more sense. Do you need to use popcorn AND phaser at the same time? Or could you just use popcorn entirely for the first part of the game, then swap to Phaser for the others?

My guess is you've run out of available audio contexts / channels, so it goes silent.