Need test on Xperia Sony and HTC

remvst

Hi,my device is HTC sensation Z  Firefox browser,Android os

Game loads well and fast

no lags

I seen only glowing objects first with out fruits and later fruits started popping up

same glowing thing appeared around fruits sometimes,may be fruits missing in the first

Over all game experience is smooth for me :)

Okay thanks for the help, that's exactly what it's supposed to do (unfortunately :P )

Can anyone else try it and see if there is a bug ?

HTC Wildfire S

Game only gets to preloader, or whatever that is - wooden background with arrow-like shapes moving upwards and a single piece of text on it reading "dzd".

Console reads a single error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property width of #<a TextField> which has only a getter.
Unfortunately index for line of code is not available, but this may already help.

HTC Wildfire S

Game only gets to preloader, or whatever that is - wooden background with arrow-like shapes moving upwards and a single piece of text on it reading "dzd".

Console reads a single error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property width of #<a TextField> which has only a getter.
Unfortunately index for line of code is not available, but this may already help.

Thanks, that does help a lot ;)

EDIT: could you try again? It think I fixed the problem. You might need to refresh twice to see the changes.

Yep, the game works just fine after reloading it now.

Also a point of minor curiosity, what was the obfuscator used here? Taking a glance at obfuscated code, there's that common packer tool applied, but also a lot of commas "," instead of semicolons. Which tool does that and what is won this way?

UglifyJS + PHPacker

Strangely, I think I have a better compression using both (better than using only one of them).

Oh and thanks for testing again ;)