WIP - My first game

TommyBs

Hi all,

First post here. Bit of background about me first of all. I've been developing for quite a while now and I've always wanted to try my hand at making a game. I bought ImpactJS ages ago but never really got round to trying anything with it until a few months ago. I never really thought anything I did was "finished" (and I mean that in the programmer sense! I know nothing is every really finished). I never really thought anything was polished enough and I guess I didn't want to share anything. However, the only way to grow and to get better is to get constructive criticism. It's also a nice excuse for a first post. And for anyone else who has the same self doubts, I suggest reading this http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/184797-The-answer-to-every-Can-it-be-done-and-I-ve-lost-my-way-post

So anyway, on to my game. It's simple infinite scroller. The control are simply the arrow keys :) I've made all the art myself apart from the dinosaur. I'm still trying to make one/ find someone who can make one as this one is from JP on the snes. It's tricky animating! I've ported my game onto my win phone as well and would like to release it, hence why I'm trying to find an artist. I know it's not the greatest, but I'm proud I actually completed something. Getting it into a store will also help me get used to the submission process.

http://dino.eu01.aws.af.cm/

Would welcome any feedback

Thanks!

post-4706-0-26791000-1378323497.png