CKS Games - A young studio specializing in HTML5, iOS and Android games

CKS Games

indiedb_header.png

Hello, everyone,

I'm happy to find this HTML5 forum and become a member of this community. Let me introduce myself.

I'm the founder of CKS Games. Founded in Feb this year, CKS Games is a nascent game development studio aspiring toe transform creative and exciting ideas into fun games, and introduce them to the gaming world. Our games span a large repertoire of genres. We've memory games, number games, word games, action games. SHMUPS, 1-tap casual games. 

Previously, we mainly focused on iOS and Android (Google Play + Amazon). Now, we are making inroads into HTML5. We've since published our HTML5 games on 3 game portals. 

I look forward to interact with fellow HTML5 developers here. I wish to find a good way to reach out to more gamers, to better market and promote CKS Games' current and future releases.

Thank you.

You can find out more of our games here:

Facebook

========

http://www.facebook.com/cksgames

HTML5

======

Android
======

I like Opera app store, Firefox market, and Chrome store... but it is not very good but very very better than kongregate and gamejolt.... my game o kongregate 30 views... or newgrounds is better tooo (800-1000 view)

I have very little views on opera app store, but I've not tried Chrome yet. I'll explore 'newgrounds' soon. thank you for your suggestion!

I like Opera app store, Firefox market, and Chrome store... but it is not very good but very very better than kongregate and gamejolt.... my game o kongregate 30 views... or newgrounds is better tooo (800-1000 view)

Raiper, I explored newgrounds, but it doesn't seem to provide a way to monetize my games (such as ads support) ... do you monetize your games on newgrounds? How do you do it? 

Thanks for helping me out.

Another recommendation for Newgrounds here. I published the same game to Kongregate and Newgrounds about a month ago. On Kongregate it's received 500 plays, on Newgrounds: 68,000.

amazing kolba. sadly my games on kongregate get about 50 plays (each) only. I've already listed my games on newgrounds, so I'll see. thanks!