Iphone Problem

hilty

Hi guys,

Today I received a email saying that my game bug on Iphone device.

Unfortunately I don't have a Iphone device now to test he.

I want know if it's happening in all devices or not, because when I tested in iphone the game was working normally.

Could anyone test it for me and say what happened?

The link is below:

Detail:

The bug is in the gameplay.

I am told that when you go to play the player moves to the upper left corner of the screen and when you removes your finger of screen the player continues moving.

This problem is not happening in my android device.

Thanks for all,

Cheers.

I've tried your game on my iPod Touch (4th gen).

There are arrow keys on screen to move. When you touch screen on the arrows you can change direction, but when you leave your finger, the character continues to move in that direction.

If this isn't the behaviour you expect, then this is the bug they emailed you about.

I've tried your game on my iPod Touch (4th gen).

There are arrow keys on screen to move. When you touch screen on the arrows you can change direction, but when you leave your finger, the character continues to move in that direction.

If this isn't the behaviour you expect, then this is the bug they emailed you about.

Hi K1kk0z90,

Thanks for the help.
I have updated the game. Really it was a big mistake. :)

If you (or someone) can check the game for me, thanks.

K1kk0z90, again, thanks for your help.
Cheers.

I just tested it on my ipod 5 seems to work fine.

Thought I hate the controls of the game, I keep accidentally scrolling the browser when trying to use the arrows. I think you should just make it so you press somewhere on the screen and it make the player go toward that place, but thats just my opinion.

Edit: After playing a bit more i got used to the arrow, realized you can actually press a large ammount outside the arrow and it still works

I just tested it on my ipod 5 seems to work fine.

Thought I hate the controls of the game, I keep accidentally scrolling the browser when trying to use the arrows. I think you should just make it so you press somewhere on the screen and it make the player go toward that place, but thats just my opinion.

Edit: After playing a bit more i got used to the arrow, realized you can actually press a large ammount outside the arrow and it still works

Hi powerfear,

Thanks for your reply.
Just one thing: Every time (during the gameplay) that you moves the player, the browser scroll too?

No it was just that when trying to press the right arrow it's near where the browser detect scrollbar input so sometime it was scrolling, but that's mainly because I'm not really good with touch device so I press stuff not too accurately, but as I said after playing the game a bit more I got the hang of it and it was fine.