Hide HTML5 Sponsers' list

Rudrabhoj Bhati

On the Internet everyone is a stranger.

If you spam them with crappy games not only won't you earn any money from them, you're also highly unlikely to ever make a sale to them in the future when you've made a good game.

Food for thought.

Yep! Games which we make are the identity of our company. Nobody can build a successful brand by spaming internet with bad products.

• 5 months later...

Neither mind, it just appeared as a subforum, after looking at it I wonder whether all those sponsors said it was okay if there emails where given away to strangers who will probably spam them to death with crappy games  :) Not that I'm not going to spam them to death but I'll try not to wast their time with crappy games  :lol:

Hi, Phoenix Labs, I'm new to this site. I have developed a dozen of html5 games, and now I'm looking for sponsorship information. I was trying to find this MYSTERIOUS sponsers' list on this forum, but it would show up in search results. Would you please tell me how you found it?  Thanks!

• 3 years later...