Cosmic Badger - where Portal meets badger (out next week)

BadgerDigital

Hey guys,

I'd like to share with you a game I've spent over 2 years developing in my spare time which is due to launch next week on Android. The game was developed using HTML5 and converted to an APK using CocoonJS. I'd love to hear your feedback on the video and any improvements that I can add down the line. Hope you guys enjoy and happy to answer any questions :)

Cosmic badger is an auto-runner for mobile that gives you the power to bend time and space with a single swipe. You control a heroic badger delivering a bomb back to his home planet in order to save it from an impending meteor. In order to avoid blowing up, Cosmic Badger must teleport past obstacles and terrain. Swiping on the screen summons two portals, an entrance portal where the swipe starts and an exit portal where the swipe ends.

Video:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I agree, the gameplay mechanic is pretty original. But the overall design and story (a teleporting badger delivering a bomb) seem a little.. eh.. random.

Unfortunately I couldn't check out the Android version because I've got Android 4.2 on my phone and this game requires 4.4 or newer. Is that version really needed, can't it be set lower?