Belzeblub-Escape from Hell (Construct2 free version)

Daniel Cotorogea

screenshot.png

So this is my first finished HTML5 project, and the very-first game I've ever made. I designed it to be played on mobile devices but because of my lack of experience I decided to upload it to the internet and...learn from my mistakes :) I made it using the free version of Construct2, and I want to know from you guys what mistakes do you think I made, what to avoid in the future, if you enjoyed playing it etc. The game is on Newgrounds, and if you have an account there you can vote it and even review it on the game page. Thank you very much for your time !

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/658396

God sake, I love the aesthetics... I mean, don't get me wrong and with no offence - it is ugly, but in this special twisted flashy way ;) 

I would suggest you to tweak controls a bit... make character more responsive (faster fall but also faster fly up).

Thank you for your oppinion. I also thought about the controls but if I tweak them the way you're suggesting you'll end up hitting the walls constantly :) Anyway I hope that during this summer it will make his way in the appstore (with an improved version of course) but right now I'm gathering feedback in order to find out if it's interesting/fun to play and if it will worth my further efforts :D