This is the 2D Artist you're looking for. Yeah, I just used the force on you!

Greetings People of Earth!

It is with great enthusiasm that I submit this post to be the next, always smiling, 2D artist/animator with your company. As a Game Artist professional with over six years’ experience in Game Art and over ten years as an Illustrator/Graphic Designer as well as a lifetime of drawing and being in awe of all forms of art, I know my diverse skills and qualifications will make me an asset to your team.

Over the past year I have been working as a freelancer from my home office in my secret bunker on the moon. In this time I have discovered several ways to increase my productivity to better serve my clients breakfast as well as art. I believe there are many benefits for you to have an Artist that works remotely. Here are a few reasons.

• Without a lengthy commute I am in the office ready to work for you with coffee in hand and dog on my lap at 7am.

• I am available any time during business hours for Skype meetings or to just shoot the breeze in our feety pajamas.

• I do not listen to music, TV, browse the internet or have any other distractions while I am working. I have found this to be the most important step to reaching a flow state and being very productive. 

• I am able to work in my Spider Man Underoos which studies have shown can increase productivity 10 fold. Studies don't show that, I just made that up and believe it to be true.

• I have found that I am more focused than Mr. Miyagi trying to catch a fly with his butt cheeks, more productive than 10 Benjamin Franklins and less distracted when working in my home office.

These are just a few examples of how my telecommuting will absolutely work for your benefit.

As you will see from the attached resume, I’ve built my career in a variety of roles, mostly in small companies where I was not just an Illustrator but also an Animator, Character, UI and Environment Designing man of mystery. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, sombreros mostly, occasionally a fez, I sincerely enjoy it; I thrive in an environment where no two work days are exactly the same and every evening is a party at the Playboy Mansion.

In addition to being flexible and responsive, I’m also a fanatic for time management. One of my recent projects involved building a full-size replica of The Statue of Liberty with Cheez-it crackers, oh wait that was an other project, creating all the graphics for the Mobile Game Zander's World with a deadline of three weeks to complete everything. This included creating all the characters, their animations, background, foreground tile pieces and the UI. I worked day, night and even weekends to ensure that the entire finished product conformed to the specific guidelines of my client. A couple of methods that I use to make the most of my time is only checking my email twice daily, I trained my dog to create the line work in illustrator and working in my quite home office without music, TV or any other distractions as I have mentioned before. The result was that I finished the project in two and a half weeks which made my client feel like he did when he solved the puzzle on the back of the Capt'n Crunch box, I mean extremely happy!

I want you to know that I have been a passionate, avid gamer all of my life going back to playing Atari in the early 80's. Old? No! Experienced? Hell yeah! I am a fan of all the Final Fantasy Games, Legend of Zelda, GTA as well as many others. For mobile games, I am a fan of Plants vs Zombies, Jet Pack Joyride, Clash of Clans, Angry Birds and Zambaboos Jungle, a game which I will be releasing in 2021. At least that's what my future self told me last week when I visited me. It was always my life long dream to be a Video Game Artist high above the world which I have achieved. Here are some more of my successes.

• Created all the graphics for Zander's World, a mobile game developed by Hot Salsa Interactive.

• Produced all the graphics and animations for a few other Hot Salsa titles, Fluffy Fluffs, Tile Tap Boom and Find What's Different, which are still in development. Please see some examples in my portfolio.

• Designed all the graphics and animations for That's Cupido, a mobile game in development by Mousee Games.

• Worked for several years as a Senior Game Artist at Broken Bulb Game Studios. Created characters, animations, levels and many other graphics for their hit Facebook Game Miscrits.

• Piloted the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Oh wait that was someone else.

In closing, I am literally over the moon with just the thought of being involved in and creating art for your company and would love the opportunity discuss with you further the value that I can bring to your organization. I appreciate your consideration and if it is not possible for me to work remotely I will be staring down at earth dreamily, fantasizing of the day that I return to the world with hope of working with you personally!

Thank you for your time,

~Matt Stone
[email protected]
http://stonewolfgraphics.prosite.com/

post-12470-0-75089200-1435779040.gif

post-12470-0-85071700-1435779076.gif

post-12470-0-26561000-1435779097_thumb.j

post-12470-0-36423800-1435779106_thumb.j

post-12470-0-74138800-1435779178.png

post-12470-0-12427400-1435779311.png