P2 physics flip body orientation

dussman

HI, I'm making a game with P2 Physic and I'm struggling with a little problem.

I've created a polygon shape with PhysicsEditor and attached it to a sprite. The problem comes when I move my sprite to the left and change my orientation with:

player.scale.x =  - 1;

The sprite flips but the shape stays the same.

normal.png    image.png

Do you know a way to also flip the P2 body?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks ICP I've created two different files but I'm getting now another problem with the new physics polygon

upload.png

for some reason when I change the shape it moves the new body to the right. Here is the code of the update method:

player.update = function () {            player.body.velocity.x = 0; //default speed - stationary            if ( game.input.keyboard.isDown( controls.left ) ) {                player.scale.x = -1;                player.body.moveLeft( sideSpeed );                player.body.clearShapes();                player.body.loadPolygon('physicsLeftData', 'player');                setBody();            }            else if ( game.input.keyboard.isDown( controls.right ) ) {                player.scale.x = 1;                player.body.clearShapes();                player.body.loadPolygon('physicsData', 'player');                console.log( player.body );                player.body.moveRight( sideSpeed );                setBody()            }            if ( game.input.keyboard.isDown( controls.jump ) && checkIfCanJump() && this.game.time.now > player.jumpTimer ) {                player.body.moveUp( jumpSpeed ) ;                player.jumpTimer = this.game.time.now + 0;            }        };function setBody() {            player.body.fixedRotation = true;            player.body.setCollisionGroup( collisionGroup );            player.body.setMaterial( material );            player.body.collideWorldBounds = true;            player.body.mass = 4; }

Does anybody knows why this happens?

Is the body actually there? (have you tried colliding it with something to check?) Because I also see the body being offset from the sprite when the sprite is in a layer that I moved (may be a body debug bug)

Yeah the body is where you see the polygon, I have a ball bouncing around and it collides against the polygon shape