2 uv maps

Flomotion

thank you. BabylonJS is amazing!

I know how to set the coordinatesIndex.But I'm not sure how to set the uv2 array on the mesh.

My model is from 3D max (actually from cinema 4D through max). But maybe I should go and use Unity as an inbetween step :-)

Yet, I prefer to create the lightmap from Cinema 4D. It gives me more control.

Could you give a small codesnippet how to set that uv2 array? (I did look again before asking)

:-)

Hello 3dsmax exporter will automatically export uv1 and uv2 from 3DSMax. So if your object has 2 textures channels in 3dsmax, it will have the same once exported to babylon

You can then specify  diffuse texture (with coordinates index =0) and use the ambient texture slot (with coordinates index = 1) for the lightmap.

Nothing to do on babylon.js side, everything will be automatically imported :)

• 5 months later...

Hey guys! I'm trying to understand the workflow from Unity to Babylon using the provided exporter.  Everything seems to look fine except for the lightmaps.  They don't seem to be coming over.  Is lightmapping something that the exporter is supposed to support now?  If not, how would I go about supplying the correct information to the exporter so that my Unity lightmaps come over into babylon?  Is there anything special I need to do to get the second set of UVs that Unity generates for lightmaps over into babylon?

i think uv2 don't work in some browsers (chrome maybe )check  i have alternative solution but it is not uv2 just can solve with material stuff is that serious need know about your problem :)

you can make few  plan Uv with out have any uv map also you can make CubeUV and CylinderUV too

i know need complete ShaderBulder in BJS Before Share any solution (with that) in here But when i see a post i cant stop myself for replay sorry about that :(

http://babylonjs-playground.com/#1NDRAR#14