Need help on a HTML5 game clone with phaser (Im a noobie help)

Get_Bentley

I have been trying to make that flappy bird clone off the tutorial found on lessmilk's blog. I am new to programming in general and completely new to phaser, I cant seem to get the sprites or even background for the game to load. I have referenced the complete source code and cant seem to find my mistake. I am not sure if it is a syntax error or possibly a pathing issue. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much. 

PS It wont let me attach my main.js file and im not sure why, do people typically just copy and paste it into their post? Thank you.

index.html

Are you sure you're opening the file via a local web server? And not just directly in to Chrome? (as it won't work like that, see the Getting Started guide on the Phaser site for more info)

Thank you guys for the replies I really appreciate it. I tried opening up in Brackets live preview, and I also tried opening up through my local web server using XAMPP to no avail. Will not display any of the JS only HTML. I have gone through the code multiple times and still cant see the issue, I am starting to think it is a pathing issue. I am pretty new to programming and like I said this is my first HTML5 and Phaser project.

Recently went through this tutorial with great success: http://www.codevinsky.com/phaser-2-0-tutorial-flappy-bird-part-1/

from setting up local server to making the bird, pipes and sound

command/terminal to activate Grunt probably the most confusing part, but definitely worth the effort for the auto-refresh compare using XAMPP :P

I did take a look at this but that is quite confusing for me, I do not really understand how to run the generator, is that generator using Grunt? I dont really understand what it means by make a new directory and run a cd in it? Like I said sorry for the really dumb questions im just a noob. Thank you both very much for the input

Open the Dev Tools in chrome and look at the Console tab. If there is a code error or it can't load a file it will be displayed there.

Thanks much I will definitely be trying this once I get back in town. Very helpful I will post and see what I was able to figure out whats up.