Sprite position relative to parent (container), behavior strangeness

Cyberguille

I have  a container with a group of  with one child sprite objects. So my target is to have this sprites in two rows.

Fragment of my code:

var container = new PIXI.Container();                        stage.addChild(container);                        for (var j = 0; j < 2; j++) {                            for (var i = 0; i < options.length/2; i++) {                                console.log("j: "+ j);                                console.log("i: "+ i);                                var sprite= options[j*4+i];                                console.log("140 * j="+ 140 * j);                                console.log("140 * i="+140 * i);                                sprite.position.set(140 * j,140 * i);                                console.log("x: "+ sprite.x);                                console.log("y: "+ sprite.x);                                container.addChild(sprite);                            };                        };                        container.x=200;                                              container.y=300; 

but this is what I get:

xnjppjR.png?1

and  when I debug with google chrome I see this:

F33Wil2.png

So the values of x and y are not taking the values that I think should have, as you can see above in my code
sprite.position.set(140 * j,140 * i);
then is impossible that 140*i=280 and y=0

this is the fragment to create  each sprite:

function numberContainer(a,texture){    var slice = new PIXI.Sprite(texture);    slice.anchor.set(0.5,0.5);    slice.heigth = slice.width =a;    slice.buttonMode = true;    slice.interactive = true;     slice.on('mousedown',function(){       //do something    });    return slice;}

any idea please, thanks in advance