Ironbane 0.6 alpha (MMO built with three.js)

Nikke

gave it a go. playing from a macbook pro, no mouse.

spent way too much time trying to figure things out, that are likely not possible.

questions:

- can you talk to npc?

- can you sell items?

- what are the coins for?

- can you destroy pots?

- why was there a hidden room in a house?

- the overall control scheme is weird. why F to pick-up? its kind of in the middle of the keyboard ;)... hm maybe you can play with wasd, but I played with the arrow keys. not retrying now.

I found out how to drop items, but before that, when I picked up something new, it disappeared. maybe don't allow the pick-up?

the battle system is kind of stupid without a mouse, but its so simple a mouse seems like a stupid requirement. why not just have an attack button? maybe even two, one for long range attacks and one for a more widespread close attack.

I managed to get ~30 coins. I was killed by rats twice at the beginning. later I killed two skelletons and an ogre, loads of slimes (also big ones). the loot did not seem to be that great for the bigger opponents. I basically just stood there hitting and using health potions to win. I did not notice any co-op :)

I like the houses/environment, not so much of a fan of the really low res characters. at least don't scale up to make them bigger, kind of looks bad to me.