Some noob questions on Phaser Sandbox

Nexusrex Games

Hello guys (My first post..Yay XD)

Well, i'm new..Going to enter HTML5 game dev experience..I've found Phaser Sandbox. All my programming experience was with GML..I've started to learn from game examples. And i've got some noob questions..

1- (Most important) Could i export Phaser Sandbox games into a .zip with a html file? Or the game is only playable from Phaser's website??

2- Is there some good animation handling in Phaser website??

3- Is this a good engine for a new guy entering JS??

And thanks!

Hello guys (My first post..Yay XD)

Well, i'm new..Going to enter HTML5 game dev experience..I've found Phaser Sandbox. All my programming experience was with GML..I've started to learn from game examples. And i've got some noob questions..

1- (Most important) Could i export Phaser Sandbox games into a .zip with a html file? Or the game is only playable from Phaser's website??

2- Is there some good animation handling in Phaser website??

3- Is this a good engine for a new guy entering JS??

And thanks!

1) You could include all your game assets with an index.html page inside your zip so it can be played locally on a web browser if you want.. 

2) Are you asking if Phaser handles animations good or software to create sprites and animations? Phaser makes it super easy to load in sprite animations and even does row column sprites automatically which is a plus.  Check here for more info: http://phaser.io/examples/v2/animation/sprite-sheet -- If you're looking for animation tools, that's really beyond the scope of Phaser use google for that one :) -- There are tons out there!

3) If you take a look at the examples pages here: http://phaser.io/examples  I think you'll be fine. JavaScript is relatively an easy to learn language but you should have  a good knowledge and feel comfortable with it (unconsciously able to write code and functions) before using Phaser in my opinion.

Good luck and most importantly have fun!