Blender Armature

vbillet

Hi, first of all, thank you for this great piece of code.

I try to build a simple animation : 1 armature, 1 bone, and 1 cube parented to the bone. This animation works perfectly in blender. Unfortunately, it doesn't works in my babylon application.

I used this code : 

BABYLON.SceneLoader.Load("", "myproject/assets/testRot.babylon", engine, 		function (newScene) {            // Wait for textures and shaders to be ready            newScene.executeWhenReady(function () {                // Attach camera to canvas inputs                newScene.activeCamera.attachControl(canvas);		newScene.beginAnimation(newScene.skeletons[0],1,40,true,1.0);		//newScene.meshes[0].parent=newScene.skeletons[0].bones[0];                // Once the scene is loaded, just register a render loop to render it                engine.runRenderLoop(function() {                    newScene.render();                });            });        }, 		function (progress) {            // To do: give progress feedback to user        }

Is it possible to post a simple blender animation tutorial with export exemple.

I join my sample blender file.

Thank tou for your reply.

testRot1.zip

• 1 month later...