Hello guys! I've got a firefox question.

srimshady

My game I've been working on is an fps trainer thing. But it is having problems on firefox. Here's the game: http://srimshady.itch.io/babylon-test?secret=04dJ4gBhSMoo5rgFsqaaJFIyU0 (press m to access the menu and f for fullscreen)

Right now it has a problem on firefox where if you click and drag, then the sensitivity goes berserk.  Try it out.  Chrome ignores click and drag. Does anyone know how to stop this? Also, I'm getting fps drops in firefox for some reason. It says 600-700 potential fps but still drops below 60 every minute or so. Weird.  Also, safari and ie don't support pointer lock. Is there a way around this? Thanks for any help.

Hi srimshady! 

Hey, is there any chance that you could make a playground that illustrates this issue?  I don't see the sensitivity going berserk, but I do see a "stutter" in smoothness, which I think has been attributed to a garbage collection issue in Firefox. 

If you could get the issue happening in a playground scene, we might be able to do better testing.  Thanks!

Hi srimshady!

Hey, is there any chance that you could make a playground that illustrates this issue? I don't see the sensitivity going berserk, but I do see a "stutter" in smoothness, which I think has been attributed to a garbage collection issue in Firefox.

If you could get the issue happening in a playground scene, we might be able to do better testing. Thanks!

Maybe it's only on my computer? I'm on osx el Capitan. For me on Firefox, with any game that uses freecamera, if I click and drag it acts weirdly.

IM on El Capitan. http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/?9. Try this in firefox. Now go fullscreen and click and drag around you'll see strange mouse behavior.