February Challenge - let's get in shape!

RaananW

Hi boys and girls!

After a long "downtime" the monthly challenge is back!

For those of you who don't know what the challenge is - Every month I choose a different task and ask the community to join in and join the effort. Here are the results of the last 2:

What's this month's topic?

Sports! Basketball? Football (a.k.a. Soccer in uncivilized countries)? Billiard? Bowling? Dart?! anything goes! Use the physics engines (or don't) and develop a fun-to-play sport game!

As a demo i can only show my little outdoor bowling alley (with this nasty Oimo bug that I am about to fix pretty soon:) ) - https://raananweber.com/babylonBowling

The rules, as always, are simple:

• Code must be original! Don't copy and paste someone's code, as this is simply unethical. And not nice at all.
  • You can use external resources. If you need the dude as one of your athletes, it is more than acceptable.
  • The game must be playable. No static animations when pressing a mouse key.

Please send me your playgrounds / URLs in a private message by the end of this (short) month. I will publish all results at the end of the month.

What does the winner get, you ask?? The winner gets a whole bottle of beer (Augustine Helles or equivalent, 0.5l, High quality German beer) the next time they are in Berlin :-) And Honor and Glory. He may also put it on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If it helps :)

Questions about the challenge belong here. General questions during the development belong in the Q&A.

On your mark, get set, go!

Finally it's up !! :D

Can you ship the beer among with some sausages ? If yes, I'm in.
If no, I'm still in, but I think it's very disrespectful of you to not ship the beer. [/sarcasm]

Ok, let's go! Some ideas for you guys: golf, table tennis, tennis, running, jumping, boxe, volleyball...

• 4 weeks later...