Problem with PIXI.mesh.Rope positioning in Canvas

sullamul1a

Hello,

I'm experiencing weird behavior positioning a PIXI.mesh.Rope object using Canvas renderer (PIXI v.3.0.10).

I put the rope object in a new container and position the container to a fixed point. Now, whenever I change the Pixel ratio (chrome dev tools) and reload the game, the Rope object inside the container moves around to a different location.

The position of both the container and the rope object are still the same (debugged it), but visually the rope object inside the container is not in the same place.

Secondly, applying width and height to the rope object will not change anything using Canvas renderer. 

can anyone please confirm that they have the same issues, or maybe suggest something that could cause this behavior.

again, all of this does not occur using WebGL renderer

thanks.

Now I am able to set the width and height of the Rope objec accordingly, the size is consistent between different pixel ratios.

Thank you very much, now I can move on with my project.

Also for the sake of awareness, i noticed that when I apply an anchor point to the container, the Rope object does not inherit it, the container gets shifted according to the anchor point, but the child stays put.