[WIP] Guardian - mobile puzzle game

anthony

March 1st 2014: Took the demo down for now so I can work on fixes, suggestions etc. Thanks to everyone who had a play  :D

Hi,

This is my first mobile game. I've been working on it on and off for a while to the point where I'm starting to doubt the playability :P. It's still very much a work in progress and the art is mostly placeholder. I had to make changes after the iOS 7 update so at the moment it doesn't scale to different device sizes - audio works on the desktop but not on phones/tablets just yet.

The object of the game is you have 4 green guys to protect. Each level is 4 seconds long and you have to move the green guys out of the line of fire of enemies and away from various dangers. The levels are randomly generated but do have a progressive increase in difficulty. 

I'm currently working on other types of enemies and dangers but feel like I've hit a bit of a wall at the moment. Any feedback is greatly appreciated  :)

I've tested it in Chrome on my Macbook, an iPhone 4S, an iPhone 5, iPad 4 and I had a friend play on their HTC One S.

Here's the link: http://www.idoallmyowngames.com/m/c/

N.B. If you're going to play on your desktop I would advise using an external mouse as a touchpad/laptop mouse is too slow.

1.png

2.1.png

4.1.png

Edited by anthony

Hi,

This is my first mobile game. I've been working on it on and off for a while to the point where I'm starting to doubt the playability :P. It's still very much a work in progress and the art is mostly placeholder. I had to make changes after the iOS 7 update so at the moment it doesn't scale to different device sizes - audio works on the desktop but not on phones/tablets just yet.

The object of the game is you have 4 green guys to protect. Each level is 4 seconds long and you have to move the green guys out of the line of fire of enemies and away from various dangers. The levels are randomly generated but do have a progressive increase in difficulty. 

I'm currently working on other types of enemies and dangers but feel like I've hit a bit of a wall at the moment. Any feedback is greatly appreciated  :)

I've tested it in Chrome on my Macbook, an iPhone 4S, an iPhone 5, iPad 4 and I had a friend play on their HTC One S.

Here's the link: http://www.idoallmyowngames.com/m/c/

N.B. If you're going to play on your desktop I would advise using an external mouse as a touchpad/laptop mouse is too slow.

1.png

2.1.png

4.1.png

I love your game! Though it is particularily difficult to play on a track pad ;p Also I must say your 404 screen is very charming :)