Droplets

Taggrin

I'd like to present you my second game. It is based on a minigame inside an old PC game I played a long time ago (from what I remember of it), which name I unfortunately can not remember (so if you do recognize it, please let me know!). You have to dodge items falling down through lanes, identified by a color. The items dropping down also have colors. The color of item that did not drop in the last wave will be the lane which is safe in the next wave (there is a small help page with images included in the game). At first this is really easy, but soon the speed and amount of colors will increase.

For the real hardcore players there is also a hard mode, which uses different shades of green instead of easy recognizable colors.

Every game I make I try to learn something new, so although not really necessary for the gameplay I played around with physics in the P2 engine.

You can play it on my website: http://taggrin.com/games/droplets.html

droplets.png

• 4 weeks later...

It was really difficult for me to get to grips with this game without reading the instructions. I think it would really benefit from a tutorial mode! :rolleyes: but it's a really good one once you know what you're doing. Where do you publish your games?

16 hours ago, Umz said:

It was really difficult for me to get to grips with this game without reading the instructions. I think it would really benefit from a tutorial mode! :rolleyes: but it's a really good one once you know what you're doing. Where do you publish your games?

There is a help button for a reason, hehe. As for this moment I only have them published on my own website.