Penguin Run (Please Test On Phones)

Phoenix Labs

Promo_Title.png

Description
Penguin Run is a Christmas themed endless runner where you collect good presents for points and dodge ice blocks and bad presents to progress.

ScreenShots
Penguin_Run_Screen_Shot_1.png

Penguin_Run_Screen_Shot_2.png

Controls
Touch the left side of the screen to slide and touch the right side to jump.

Game Link:

Phones Tested on:
Ipod Touch 4th Gen

Any testing done on phones is much appreciated. Thank You  ^_^ 

Hi,

Just had a quick cheeky play on a Nexus 5. The first thing I noticed is that the address bar wasn't scrolled out of view, and as a result (I think, this is the cause...) the aspect ratio seems to be out, everything looks a little squashed and badly anti-aliased. I also cannot manually scroll the address bar away.

The first time I loaded the game I managed to scroll it away some how, but afterwards could not click the play button. Haven't been able to replicate this though...

The FPS are really smooth on my device, not sure about sounds though (if there are any!) as I'm at work and have no headphones.

Personally I feel a semi transparent hint in the bottom corners as to what each side does would be useful, as I found myself forgetting... however I guess with practice comes muscle memory.

I can see myself getting addicted though, reminds me of Canabalt which I was hooked on for ages.