Interphase 2 release date

BrandonMorr

Hey guys, I'm new to Phaser and am looking into resources to learn! I'm thinking about picking up Interphase but saw that a sequel is in the works. I was just wondering if the release is around the corner or if its far along. I may just say screw it and pick them both up. Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Hi,

Interphase 2 was cancelled some time ago now. I did email everyone who pre-ordered (no-one was ever charged) but can't remember if I posted about it here.

In short: I won't be returning to Interphase until Phaser 3 is out, at which point I will restart IP2 from scratch, specifically for Phaser 3.

I simply don't have time to complete it until then.

18 hours ago, rich said:

Hi,

Interphase 2 was cancelled some time ago now. I did email everyone who pre-ordered (no-one was ever charged) but can't remember if I posted about it here.

In short: I won't be returning to Interphase until Phaser 3 is out, at which point I will restart IP2 from scratch, specifically for Phaser 3.

I simply don't have time to complete it until then.

Can i get little more info about it? As new comer, i'm hearing about it for the first time. Is it a game? Also good luck with Phaser 3 release, can't wait. :)

I thought that Interphase 1 was wonderful insight into the State Manager. Phaser itself is a thing of beauty and I thank you, Rich, and all those involved in the Phaser project, for all the effort that has been poured into it. Cheers mate!