"TetriAttack Armageddon" HTML5 Released!

JeZxLee

16 minutes ago, htmlhigh5 said:

The graphics are pretty. I was happy to see that this game didn't fit exactly into the match-3 cookie cutter format. Also, it's good to see someone else using GM: Studio. 

Hi,

We have a great graphic artist who make the graphics.

We used GameMaker:Studio "Master Collection" to make this game.

Game is also available on Google Play for Android smartphone/tablets.

Thanks!

Hello,

Good game. I do have to say I found the game play very hard at the beginning. It took several deaths at "very slow" speed to get the hang of it. Once I got it, the game turned out quite enjoyable.

I fell in love with the 80's pop style closing song. I searched for the lyrics but I couldn't find the song name. I take it that this is from your music artist, DJ Fading Twilight? Being that this one doesn't seem to be available to the masses, I'd be interested in buying this track or an album (with similar songs) for a fair price. Can you help?

55 minutes ago, ecv said:

Hello,

Good game. I do have to say I found the game play very hard at the beginning. It took several deaths at "very slow" speed to get the hang of it. Once I got it, the game turned out quite enjoyable.

I fell in love with the 80's pop style closing song. I searched for the lyrics but I couldn't find the song name. I take it that this is from your music artist, DJ Fading Twilight? Being that this one doesn't seem to be available to the masses, I'd be interested in buying this track or an album (with similar songs) for a fair price. Can you help?

Hi,

Thank you for playing our game, it's also on Google Play HERE.

The end song is not by "D.J. Fading Twilight".

You can hear the end song on YouTube HERE.

We are working on a new game and will announce it here when ready!

JeZxLee