MasterK

2 hours ago, MasterK said:

this.scale = (settings.scale == null) ? 1 : settings.scale;

this.scaleX = (settings.scaleX == null) ? 1 : settings.scaleX;
            this.scaleY = (settings.scaleY == null) ? 1 : settings.scaleY;

Object.defineProperty(Prim2DBase.prototype, "scale", {

Object.defineProperty(Prim2DBase.prototype, "scaleX", {

Object.defineProperty(Prim2DBase.prototype, "scaleY", {

var tflags = Prim2DBase.actualPositionProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.rotationProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.scaleProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.originProperty.flagId;
var tflags = Prim2DBase.actualPositionProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.rotationProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.originProperty.flagId
                    | Prim2DBase.scaleXProperty.flagId | Prim2DBase.scaleYProperty.flagId;

local = BABYLON.Matrix.Compose(new BABYLON.Vector3(this._scale, this._scale, 1), rot, new BABYLON.Vector3(pos.x, pos.y, 0));

local = BABYLON.Matrix.Compose(new BABYLON.Vector3(this._scaleX, this._scaleY, 1), rot, new BABYLON.Vector3(pos.x, pos.y, 0));

BABYLON.Matrix.ScalingToRef(this._scale, this._scale, 1, Prim2DBase._t0);

BABYLON.Matrix.ScalingToRef(this._scaleX, this._scaleY, 1, Prim2DBase._t0);

BABYLON.instanceLevelProperty(5, function (pi) { return Prim2DBase.scaleProperty = pi; }, false, true)
        ], Prim2DBase.prototype, "scale", null);
        __decorate([

__decorate([
            BABYLON.instanceLevelProperty(14, function (pi) { return Prim2DBase.scaleXProperty = pi; }, false, true)
        ], Prim2DBase.prototype, "scaleX", null);
        __decorate([
            BABYLON.instanceLevelProperty(15, function (pi) { return Prim2DBase.scaleYProperty = pi; }, false, true)
        ], Prim2DBase.prototype, "scaleY", null);

Yes indeed, you did what should be done, but I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea to enable nonuniform scale, do you have a concrete use case to give me when you need it? Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Nockawa said:

Yes indeed, you did what should be done, but I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea to enable nonuniform scale, do you have a concrete use case to give me when you need it? Thanks!

QQ图片20160728135755.pngQQ图片20160728135742.png

Animate sprite scaleY (1->2->1)

3 minutes ago, MasterK said:

QQ图片20160728135755.pngQQ图片20160728135742.png

Animate sprite scaleY (1->2->1)

Ok, why not, non uniform scale is mostly a bad thing when it comes to compute the invert of a matrix, which is not something that happens a lot for a 2D Engine.

But I would keep the behavior of scale the same as before to ensure backward compatibility and add the two properties you mentioned. Ok, let's try that, you'll tell me if it's turning out ok of not.

3 minutes ago, Nockawa said:

Ok @MasterK here's the dev: https://github.com/nockawa/Babylon.js/commit/1c0aba093844302162984429b620a9557e16b090

I'll submit a PR right away. Please review the commit and tell me it's you think everything is ok, I tend to always forget something... :)

nice. Looks perfect. better than i did, i was forced to remove scale, cause i didn't make this two things mix good. I'll try after github js update.