zOrder doesn't work (canvas2d)

Ner

I've just made a test and the Sprite2D zOrder is behaving the same way as a Rectangle2D.

However what is weird is when there's transparency mixing is opaque stuff. So my next question is: do you mix opaque and transparent stuffs? A better explanation of what you tried would help me to identify the issue.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Nockawa said:

I've just made a test and the Sprite2D zOrder is behaving the same way as a Rectangle2D.

However what is weird is when there's transparency mixing is opaque stuff. So my next question is: do you mix opaque and transparent stuffs? A better explanation of what you tried would help me to identify the issue.

Thanks.

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#TBGCY#1

I saw you also reply in the main thread, let's keep discussing about this matter here only, I already have hard time to remember everything! :D

Yeah, that's what I though, zOrder is not the direct cause of this, I don't sort/hide propertly the three render mode (opaque, alphatest and transparent) because well, I'm kinda stupid and the current state is somewhat unfinished.

Anyway, I have your point and now I think I know how to deal with it. One more Trello Card for me, I've work to do! :)

5 hours ago, Nockawa said:

I saw you also reply in the main thread, let's keep discussing about this matter here only, I already have hard time to remember everything! :D

Yeah, that's what I though, zOrder is not the direct cause of this, I don't sort/hide propertly the three render mode (opaque, alphatest and transparent) because well, I'm kinda stupid and the current state is somewhat unfinished.

Anyway, I have your point and now I think I know how to deal with it. One more Trello Card for me, I've work to do! :)

Ok @Ner, I've made the change in the documentation and submit the PR.

4 hours ago, MasterK said:

zOrder is not a valid member for creation of a Rectangle2d, so the zOrder is attributes automatically and the two value you use make things switch

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DSJDT#1

this one with zOrder set after the creation, I believe works as expected