Jump to content

zOrder doesn't work (canvas2d)


Ner
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've just made a test and the Sprite2D zOrder is behaving the same way as a Rectangle2D.

However what is weird is when there's transparency mixing is opaque stuff. So my next question is: do you mix opaque and transparent stuffs? A better explanation of what you tried would help me to identify the issue.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nockawa said:

I've just made a test and the Sprite2D zOrder is behaving the same way as a Rectangle2D.

However what is weird is when there's transparency mixing is opaque stuff. So my next question is: do you mix opaque and transparent stuffs? A better explanation of what you tried would help me to identify the issue.

Thanks.

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#TBGCY#1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw you also reply in the main thread, let's keep discussing about this matter here only, I already have hard time to remember everything! :D

Yeah, that's what I though, zOrder is not the direct cause of this, I don't sort/hide propertly the three render mode (opaque, alphatest and transparent) because well, I'm kinda stupid and the current state is somewhat unfinished.

Anyway, I have your point and now I think I know how to deal with it. One more Trello Card for me, I've work to do! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nockawa said:

I saw you also reply in the main thread, let's keep discussing about this matter here only, I already have hard time to remember everything! :D

Yeah, that's what I though, zOrder is not the direct cause of this, I don't sort/hide propertly the three render mode (opaque, alphatest and transparent) because well, I'm kinda stupid and the current state is somewhat unfinished.

Anyway, I have your point and now I think I know how to deal with it. One more Trello Card for me, I've work to do! :)

Ok @Ner, I've made the change in the documentation and submit the PR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MasterK said:

zOrder is not a valid member for creation of a Rectangle2d, so the zOrder is attributes automatically and the two value you use make things switch

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DSJDT#1

this one with zOrder set after the creation, I believe works as expected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nockawa said:

zOrder is not a valid member for creation of a Rectangle2d, so the zOrder is attributes automatically and the two value you use make things switch

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#DSJDT#1

this one with zOrder set after the creation, I believe works as expected

Ok. i'll pay attention to use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...