[WIP] Super Crate Box clone (phaser)

aladine

Hello everyone,

So after a week playing around with Phaser, here is my first playable build,
screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
screen3.jpg

As the title said, the game is still under development and it is heavily inspired by Super Crate Box, and all that i can say for now is that i would never achieve such a result without Phaser, i tried many time to do a HTML5 game before and i never reach a progress like this.   

Please give the game a try and tell me what you think, specially about the difficulty, gameplay and the general feeling of the game , you can also find the source of the game in the main page, so feel free to play with it. 

LOL i just found out that i wrote the title wrong  :D  it's Crate not Craft xD 

Play the game here

Thank you and have a great day .

Feel things... graphics are... well let's say horrendous... :D

About the gameplay:

1. I like that the hero is faster that then zombies but this way is bit hard to control

2. Every time I get ammo a new spawns if I go up left I eat a lot of ammo... maybe add some time interval too

3. I LIKE the survival theme and I'll be glad to test the final version 

Q: Is the menu with all zombies left and hero and ammo sprites left too a wanted effect cause it can be cool but at the moment looks like a bug

And Congratulations building your first game... 

Feel things... graphics are... well let's say horrendous... :D

About the gameplay:

1. I like that the hero is faster that then zombies but this way is bit hard to control

2. Every time I get ammo a new spawns if I go up left I eat a lot of ammo... maybe add some time interval too

3. I LIKE the survival theme and I'll be glad to test the final version 

Q: Is the menu with all zombies left and hero and ammo sprites left too a wanted effect cause it can be cool but at the moment looks like a bug

And Congratulations building your first game... 

lol you don't to say  ;)

About the gameplay

1.It always was a little bit hard for me to find the perfect control, something that feels right you know

2.For now it's something that i wanted to be like that, cause in order to really advance in the game, you need to collect ammo as much as you can while you have the chance to

3.Thank you i'll do my best to not disappoint you  ^_^

A: well xD when i created the player and the amo i set  the "collideWorldBounds" property to true, so in the beginning that effect wasn't really intended but then, like you said, it looked cool so i kept it.

Thanx :D  for the moment am working to get a little bit more familiar with TypeScript, cause yeah i couldn't continue working with JavaScript  :P  codes are getting very unorganized and i really miss all the classic OOP features, so once am done with that i will finish the game and see what else i can add to it.