Blender exported scene color correction.

Lynxerious

Hello I'm using Blender to exported my scene to Babylonjs. The problem is the output scene when put in sandbox has weird color. I found out that the in the Scene properties of Blender, Render set the View as Default; when I switch to Raw it looks like the color is similar to the output scene in babylonjs.

The raw render mode looks like default render mode when I set Exposure to 0.5 and Gamma to 2.2. So I thought about changing the Exposure and Gamma of the babylonjs scene, I read about postprocess but I can't find how to change exposure and gamma. Here is a sample picture.

babylonjs-color.jpg

Settings in Blender Scene properties panel are proper to Blender internal (whether it was Blender render or Cycles or other render engine).

To tend to approach the graphic design you want, try to set up all your materials and lighting before using postprocess, which you must consider as bonus to enhance your scene.

In your case you probably have to bake your lighting, then export and tune your materials in BJS.