Space Captain vs Mega Robots

gabdab

Hi , oops I just noticed levels are not progressively blocked , thanks for letting me notice that.

Physics behaviour is linked to many factors amongst which processor power , memory available and if you are using a mobile platform to play it .

I think I am getting rid of physics at all , since I 've allready subsituted many movements with fake physics ( chains oscillations ..) .

So thanks for objective judgment ;)

P.S : I noticed you have some games on google play . Is it profitable somehow ? I have an adroid version of the game ready to publish , but ain't a google play user yet .

1 hour ago, gabdab said:

I noticed you have some games on google play . Is it profitable somehow ?

In my case is not so profitable. But my games is pretty simple etc And it's strong competition on android markets you have to make real cute & interesting games and advertise your projects in some ways

• 1 month later...

Hi oksana , quite easy to put a game on Facebook .

Even though some requests from Facebook are still cryptic to me , everything related to permits ( showing ads , friends in game interactivity ..).

The basic game submission is quite straightforward .

I didn't promote the game itself around so I haven't got many visits , as I'm waiting to finish another game to subscribe and upload to google play .

Then , youtube game related channels and game reviews sites are main goals to let the game be known I guess ..