BaseRenderTexture Documentation Errors

Taz

There's some mistakes in the documentation for PIXI.BaseRenderTexture. The first example at the top of the page ends with this line: "baseRenderTexture.render(sprite);"

But PIXI.BaseRenderTexture doesn't have the method "render" so the example doesn't work. It should use the renderer.render method, like the second example.

Also, at the end of the second example there's a comment that says "Renders to center of RenderTexture", but really it renders the sprite to the top left of the RenderTexture, since the sprite's transform is reset before rendering. It's the first example that renders the sprite to the center of the RenderTexture. This mistake shows up again in the documentation for PIXI.RenderTexture.

And another mistake in BaseRenderTexture's documentation is in the first example, the constructor is called like this: "PIXI.BaseRenderTexture(renderer, 800, 600)".

But renderer isn't a parameter of the constructor so this example doubly doesn't work.

All in all a bit confusing, and I wouldn't want anyone else going in circles with this, so hopefully the documentation can get fixed.

EDIT: *Yawn* hopefully this makes sense, I'm pretty tired but wanted to write this up before I go to bed and forget about it ;)