Closing userFunctions

GameMonetize

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#2IX4FB#1

Gathered.  :)  Delete UserFuncs at will, DK, and thanks for asking before deleting... that's very nice of you.

I am requesting @jerome visit and adjust presentation, descriptions, tags, however he wishes.  Most of these funcs are his, so why not?

I'm sure he will entertain presentation suggestions from others, but let's give him the final say.  He does a great job on EVERYTHING he does... so he will do a great job at presenting this special playground. 

YES, Jerome... you may switch to "Jerome Gray" background color.  :D   I did not start this playground or set that color, so adjust adjust adjust... have fun.

A special thanks to @jahow, too, for his/her contributions.  Thanks to any other contributors, as well.  Be well, gang.

Actually showWorldAxis() and showNormals() are often (for the first) and sometimes (for the second) used in many PG.

Imho, we could just make a close date announcement, let the people fork or clone the repo, and then close it once the date limit is reached.