Recommended ad service

alex_h

I'm thinking about putting some ads into a game that will be played primarily in mobile browsers but potentially also in desktop ones. I've tried doing a bit of background reading about what options are available for this but most of the info seems quite old so potentially out of date. Is there an easy solution available that will work for both target platforms? Or does anyone have up to date info about the pros and cons of the main players, or even just who they are? I've seen Leadbolt mentioned (apparently no good for desktop), Google Adsense (although I think they didn't used to be available for games?) and Admob (are they native only?). I've never implemented ads before so I don't really have much of a clue, lol - help me out here :) 

You can apply for Video game Ads from AdSense but who knows how it works (I applied  and never get an answer). I think it's reserved for big players (Game portals with lots of traffic) or you can use AdSense on your page. Just show it as pop-up any time you want.