PIXI Loader and IE11 compatibility issues

Guigzz

Hello everyone, 

First, this is my first message on this forum so I would like to say Hi to everybody and to thank you for the amazing answers I already found on it.

I'm playing with PIXI v4 for a while now (some drawing + drag'n'drop tool) and find myself in trouble when I test my code on IE (not a big suprise I know...). 

Could someone tell me exactly what are the limitations of the PIXI Loader (the one extended from https://github.com/englercj/resource-loader) concerning IE11 ? because it doesn't seem to load resource as I'm getting empty textures on my canvas when I try to use a loaded  resource. And if there are some big ilimitations, what you guys are doing as a workaround to support IE ?

PS : I'm coding within an Angular (5) project, and can't find a way to debug Pixi's code on the console, hence my question on the forum

Thank you in advance,,

Guigzz

You have to ask it to resource-loader creator, @xerver To save his time, please create a fiddle or a zip-archive with a demo that does work in chrome but not in IE11, and post it in the issues of that repo.

I'm coding within an Angular (5) project, and can't find a way to debug Pixi's code on the console, hence my question on the forum

Whats the problem? Take "pixi.js" and not the minified version. Also its better not use the sourcemaps because they are shifted a few lines, i dont know why.

Sorry, I must add that I am working with SVG assets too.

Oh god. 
IE11 SVG. Goodbye clippath element. https://github.com/pixijs/pixi.js/blob/dev/src/core/textures/BaseTexture.js - all parts related to svg are here. I dont know about other pixi authors but I dont give guarantees on SVG across different browsers. If you want to use SVG, you have to change that code yourself and create PR's for pixi - you may receive help only if you give fiddle/zip-archive with SVG bug, completely documented. Even so, its SVG - there are no guarantees that potential issue would be solved fast.

I've spent too much time on SVG :(