Need for a game studio / dev team with three.js expertise

We are a startup company and we have built a mobile app that hosts instant mini-games.  We already have instant mini-games that have been developed by freelancers who we hired thru Upwork.

We would like now to explore the option of hiring game studios or development teams to provide us the complete service from graphics design to development. We are looking for game development teams who have expertise in Three.JS because our boilerplate for the instant mini-game is based on three.js framework.  The project size of each instant mini-game will be small since we prefer that the mini-games would only be single-page, single level and as simple as possible to ensure the filesize is less than 1MB. 

We would prefer to finalize the hiring in freelancer websites like Upwork to ensure proper delivery and payment. 

Hello,

Greetings!

It would be a pleasure for me to assist you with your requirement as I have successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain.

I am having an experience of +5 years in Web Programming and Designing and I have an excellent track record of client satisfaction and giving quality work to the mentioned deadlines. My rates are also very nominal.

Please connect me on Skype:cis.am2 or Email me:[email protected] for a formal quote. I am sure the price will be very reasonable.

Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Anna

• 2 weeks later...