.babylon animations array

mandim

Hello,

I have a .babylon file exported from blender with a rotation animation but when I try to load it (I have tried both addMeshTask() and ImportMesh()) I get a "position animation" with zero values and "scaling animation" with fixed values. This cause me a problem when I call beginAnimation() because I'm not able to scale and position the model in my scene. Moreover when I edit the file and remove the "position animation" and "scaling animation" the engine somehow loads them again (even with cleaning cache).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/789lx8gm3v7zrsc/container_ship_sinking.babylon?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5odj9orv9cwcshp/container_ship_sinking.blend?dl=0

Why there are these animations added? Is it something wrong with my export in blender?

Yes,  all three of these have always been written, before I was working on the exporter.  For Mesh actions, the exporter can tell which frames are actually in the action & only export those frames. If you can live with linear actions, you can pull out all but the first - last frames, or some other removal combination.

The exporter does not directly read the the animation keys, but rather sort of "plays" the animation & pulls the values off the mesh.  This is easier than reading the keys, but does not make it easy to know what type of keys are involved.

I now know how to read (& write) animation keys.  I'll think about looping thru the keys to determine what is actually being used in the future, but not now.  I thought you could delete those out of the file.  @Deltakosh, that is possible, right?

1 hour ago, JCPalmer said:

Do an sanity check by changing the name of the file, or switching to a browser you have not loaded this on before.

Yes, this is working but how is this explained? I mean why efter cleaning the cache there are still remainings? And why do I need to rename the file each time? Is there any workaround to this?