About Javascript and Typescript with Phaser

cpu_sam

I'm since yesterday to run a simple example with phaser3 and I can't run. For example, I've tried ES6, so syntax error on import (even with the code with no errors). So, I tried typescript 2, but give me some errors on compile time.

I want any help to answer this simple question to avoid a hert attack:

1-What's the Javascript version indicates to use with Phser 3?

2-Which Typescript version (and compiler version) should I use with Phaser 3?

3-do I need use some programma like browserify/wbpack to pack my game and distribute it?

Please, if you only knows answer one question, so answer me. Greetings

Re: #2, I just started using Phaser 3 with TS 2.8.3. One note is that the TS definitions aren't included in the main repo (the readme has info on that), so you'll have to include those manually.

Re: #3, I think you can use the JS packager of your choice, but recently I've been using ParcelJS because it doesn't require any configurations to get TS hooked up.

2 hours ago, mtmckenna said:

Re: #2, I just started using Phaser 3 with TS 2.8.3. One note is that the TS definitions aren't included in the main repo (the readme has info on that), so you'll have to include those manually.

Re: #3, I think you can use the JS packager of your choice, but recently I've been using ParcelJS because it doesn't require any configurations to get TS hooked up.

Ok, thank you for the answers. I was planning toi change JS for the TS. Now I can finally make one simple example with TS :D after many hours trying.