BABYLON.GUI in Typescript

JCPalmer

I have made a GUI "form" to exercise a webm video & sound recording process I have made.  I had just written it as a 180 line StackPanel right in a javascript file specific to the directory of the test scene.  If this was bundled as Typescript right with the other code, then it could be injected to any scene I write with very little code & screwing around.

I added the GUI.d.ts file, but you get  error TS2694: Namespace 'BABYLON' has no exported member 'GUI'. when you assign the type  BABYLON.GUI.StackPanel to an object.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Actually, neither, but you got me to think of the answer.  I was just putting all d.ts files in a source sub-directory.  I only used ///references for other source files to help it figure out how to order them.  For most projects I just use an include: with a "src/**/*.ts" in the tsconfig.json

The QI extension, where this is going, is too complicated for an include.  There I use a files: array that all the files in the order that works.  I added the d.ts file there & problem solved.