CreateJs and Phase

Vidsneezes

Hi folks,  i need some powerful assistance.  (you know?)

I have a splash animation screen that was created in createJS.  Well, pretty complex stuff if you ask me.  But my problem is how could i go about displaying this animation then switching to my game using the same canvas?

My first thoughts were placing this canvas on top of the canvas containing my game, then just i dunno destroy it when the animation is done. I am not sure if that is even possible since i haven't tried it.

Any suggestions on tackling this problem? =) 

Edit * The Title was suppose to be CreateJs and Phaser.

I ended up showing the animation on 1 canvas, then setting a timeout.  The Timeout then calls the Phaser function on a different dom element(i use div for Phaser) but also removes the canvas element the animation was on. I think that gets rid of CreateJs running in the background, but i am not sure.  

It's pretty cool because the animation was probably made in flash and then just exported using CreateJs. It's not very responsive to orientation changes, but it's just a splash screen.