BabylonJS with Android studio

Mekaboo

Hello there!

I'm going to take my website and great native app using Android studio. My question is since I only have a landing page created with BJS could I copy and paste the code into it or not? Has anyone here used AS before and how was It?

??,

Mekaboo

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, eps said:

I use Basic4Android to develop Android Apps, it isn't free (well there is a trial version) but even the paid version is cheap and its well supported.  I'm almost ready to publish a game to Google Play using B4A and Babylonjs...

:)

WOW THAT'S DOPE????

I installed Android on my Ubuntu server and noticed it was taking up a lot of space on my hard drive so I deleted it. Would love to find a way were I can create my on apps minus a 3rd party software. How do u make that happen?

Once again Major Congrats ??

Well, it is 3rd party, but it works, is really well supported, relatively cheap ($120 for 2 years worth of updates) and can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be.  They do have some free software on there as well :)  and you can generate code for iOS...  with not too much fiddling about, almost the same source code.

https://www.b4x.com

I've got some small Apps on Google Play and the Amazon Store already using it..  Fairly simple, using sqlite to display some information about motorsport events around the globe and some related ones.