[Feature Request] Feedback on the new Inspector

Nodragem

Hello here, I just tested the new inspector on the BabylonJS Viewer while testing a scene that my colleague sent over; amazing work! It is very enjoyable to use!

Here is my feedback after few minutes of use:

1) I was quite limited in testing the performance of the scene because there seems to be no way to display a curve of the different variables against time, and/or record them into a CSV file for later analysis. Is this in the roadmap :D ? would be the cherry on the cake!

2) there seems to be no way to see what observers we added to Scene Observables. If we could, it would then be useful to be able to delete / disable them one by one to see their impact on performance. Perhaps even better would be to get their statistics in term of their duration within a frame. Ideally the observers would be grouped by the class/type of objects that hold them. For instance, I have 1000 cubes rotating in my scene, and I would rather get the duration that operation takes for the whole group rather than for every single cube one by one.

3)That could also be done for callbacks we added to functions such as registerBeforeRender(); 

4) maybe we need a memory profiler; the browser profiler is nice, but maybe we can get more tailored information from babylonjs itself on what memory we are using, what is cached, etc...

5) we may need a gizmo for the lights. I understand that "mathematically" a directional light has no position, but still, it would be nice to see the light on the screen, and be able to rotate it on the screen.

6) could be nice to we able to change the value of text box (such as Camera.Speed) by dragging the mouse.